7 Hospitality Management is looking for a Full Time Cluster Financial Controller to join us in this exciting opportunity. The role offers a hybrid of remote and onsite working with some travel required to sites to support effective onboarding and training of the onsite finance team when required from time to time. A minimum of one Head Office visit per month will be required. The role will look after a cluster of 3-4 hotels. Our Head Office is located in Perth, Scotland.
7H is a dynamic hotel operational and asset management company with a fast growing portfolio of hospitality assets throughout the UK. As leaders in hospitality and drivers of performance, we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
What will I be doing?
As a Cluster Financial Controller you will be working alongside the 7H team will be responsible for the following main tasks;
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Liaising with hotel finance teams
- Coordination of budgets and forecasts
- Production of Profit and Loss Accounts
- Maintain efficient control systems to ensure accurate recording of revenue and other financial data
- Implement and monitor internal financial controls to ensure financial compliance
- Overseeing payroll
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Financial Controller serving 7 Hospitality Management managed hotels is always working on behalf of our Owners and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, the attitudes, behaviours, skills and values that follow below are desirable;
- Previous experience in the same or similar role is essential
- Previous experience with multiple sites is essential
- Ability to work to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience in the hotel industry is desirable but not essential
- Previous accounting qualifications are desirable
- Transparency | We ensure clarity in communication so that there are no surprises
- Ownership | We think and perform like owners
- Driven | We have a constant desire for improvement
- Investment in our People | We continuously invest in our people to ensure that they are the best that they can be
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our 7H Portfolio
- Discounted Food and Beverage across our 7H Portfolio
- Incremental Holiday Entitlement
- Flexible Working
- Development Opportunities